Starting at $42.00
OUT OF STOCK - Please Note: THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM CANADA & COVID-19 IS DELAYING MANUFACTURING & SHIPPING. We apologise for the inconvenience
This solvent-free oil finish provides a protective, water-resistant surface. Use on new wood that is bare, stained, Milk-painted or to revive old wood finishes. It penetrates to protect from the inside out. Does not leave a surface film that will chip or scratch.
This food-safe oil finish is perfect for use in the kitchen on wood or stone. Used outside, it can restore the luster of old oil based paint or revitalize surfaces such as cast iron. Test on an inconspicuous spot prior to using on an entire piece.
How to use this product:
- Surface must be clean and dry.
- Apply small amount of oil to surface using a clean cloth. Rub gently until it is absorbed into raw wood or Milk Paint finish.
- For additional sheen and protection, add 2-4 coats.
- With no solvents, drying time is extended, so allow 2 hours between coats and wipe away excess after 12 hours. Finished piece may take several days to cure.
- To maintain, apply a light coat every other year as needed.
- To remove scratches, lightly sand blemish, then reapply oil.
- Soap and water cleanup.
250ml covers approximately 2 - 3.8 square metres
500ml covers approximately 4 - 7.5 square metres
Quantity may be updated in the shopping cart.